Skip to main content

Whew...

Man guys, this has been a tough week.

Sunday: Started with great church in the morning and then again at night :) Bro. Rivers preached the house down! There were so many changes in our young people! Sunday night service was NO ORDINARY SERVICE! The way I think of it is that he preached for about 10 minutes and we shouted, jumped, dance, ran, and got slain for a good 3-4 hours :) Workout! Plus we had the hike the day before and we were SORE all over already! Imagine how sore I was on Monday ;) Lol!

Anyways :) It was a Holy ghost party that took place over at our church :) You guys missed out (whoever wasn't there)

Monday: SORENESS & school work...LOL then Monday night youth prayer :) Move of God fell greatly :D I love our youth prayer nights! I wish we could do an all-night prayer meeting :) That would be AMAZING!!!

After prayer, we went to the hospital to go see my Aunt Sue :( She isn't doing good and it's really sad :(

Tuesday: STAR Testing :( BORING!!!!

Wednesday: More STAR Testing! And church!!! :D Man, we hate the devil! It was a STOMP-IN-THE-DEVILS FACE-Wednesday!!!!! Woo!!! It was such a great service. Bro. Rivers is now on his way to the Phillipines (???) and he will be back soon :)

Thursday: Today,I went walking in the morning with Joni, Mom & Korbsters :) and I did a large amount of work :( Not fun!

Friday: Prayer in the morning with Dad :) Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bible Quizzer

Umm.... I had no idea what I was getting myself into lol! This is my first year of Bible Quizzing and man! I love it!!!!! :D I can't wait to go to the competitions!! :D We have to learn over 400 verses but as Bro. Vick & Brendan said "Don't look at the numbers." It's easier when you don't look at numbers and you just memorize and go over them everyday!!! I'm so excited!!! It has motivated me to get done with schoolwork lol. I hope we have a good (NOOO, a GREAT!) team so we can go to more competitions. :) Fun & traveling! Which teams do you know that are awesome Bible Quizzers?? Do you have any tips for a first time BQ??? :)

Little Miss is Back :)

Well, well, well. :) Look who just posted. Meagan Rowell is coming back to the blog-o-sphere! After I stopped blogging, I was thinking of what I had posted. (in 2010) *thoughts* Did it really help anybody with their walk with God? Did it honestly help?! Several people emailed me and well, I'm starting it back up, aren't I. :) Look forward to more posts... and ladies, new hair tutorials ;) I've got a few treats up my sleeve for this new "chapter"  in "They Say... "She is Unashamed." Love, Meggs 

Pick Up Lines for the Apostolics ;)

You know, I would be laughing so hard if a guy said any of these to me lol but I still think it would be kinda cute :p haha! So without further adieu, I give you the Pentecostal Pick Up Lines ;) *my favorite ones will be in italic :p lol* 1. Nice bible 2. Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy. 3. If I had to choose between a romantic date with you or a night with the fellas… I would sit at home and read my bible. 4. Is that a thinline, duo-tone, compact, ESV Travel Bible in your pocket!? 5. Why don't I have a bible dictionary? Well, I dont really need it. 6. What, this here? Oh.. that's my study bible - it’s a little bigger but I can handle the extra spiritual and physical weight. 7. I've prayed about it and God wants you to go out with me. 8. My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah that's his name. 9. God told me to come talk to you 10. Marry me. 11....