Skip to main content

Senior Camp

For those of you who didn't know, I went to Camp West (Sr. Camp) in Sonora, California this past week :) So much fun!!! I'll be posting more later :) I'll leave you with a few pictures

Wednesday morning service :) Bro. Clack preached!!!

Thursday nigth service.
Brook, me, Veronica, Jasmine, and Ashley

Sean & I <3 :)


Thursday nigth service!
HG shoutdown! :) No preaching, just worship


The group (except for Michael who left earlier in the morning)
ready for a 12 hour drive home


And to top it off :)
Bro. Clack!

Comments

Sean Thaler said…
Great services!!! They got better each one as they progressed!!
Kendra Thaler said…
Aw looks like you all had a blast :)
Anonymous said…
Megg, that picture of you and sean is priceless.. so cute :) hey did you get my email i sent last week, with my number and stuff? -Joy =)
Meagan Rowell said…
Hey Joy! Yes, I got your email! :) I'll be replying soon lol

Popular posts from this blog

Bible Quizzer

Umm.... I had no idea what I was getting myself into lol! This is my first year of Bible Quizzing and man! I love it!!!!! :D I can't wait to go to the competitions!! :D We have to learn over 400 verses but as Bro. Vick & Brendan said "Don't look at the numbers." It's easier when you don't look at numbers and you just memorize and go over them everyday!!! I'm so excited!!! It has motivated me to get done with schoolwork lol. I hope we have a good (NOOO, a GREAT!) team so we can go to more competitions. :) Fun & traveling! Which teams do you know that are awesome Bible Quizzers?? Do you have any tips for a first time BQ??? :)

Little Miss is Back :)

Well, well, well. :) Look who just posted. Meagan Rowell is coming back to the blog-o-sphere! After I stopped blogging, I was thinking of what I had posted. (in 2010) *thoughts* Did it really help anybody with their walk with God? Did it honestly help?! Several people emailed me and well, I'm starting it back up, aren't I. :) Look forward to more posts... and ladies, new hair tutorials ;) I've got a few treats up my sleeve for this new "chapter"  in "They Say... "She is Unashamed." Love, Meggs 

Family Christmas Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our Sunday afternoon christmas pictures from my moms camera. They turned out cute and hope you enjoy them. :] cousins [jonathan is lost in the back] Jonathan, Korbin, and me Jonathan, Korbin, Ryan, Logan, and me L-R Morgan, Brooklynn, Tristen, Michael, Justin, Jared, and Madison Jonathan and Korbin Justin and baby Jared grandbabies ;] Me and Brooklynn's birthday picture [birthdays are in the next week or 2] My brother Ryan and I just goofing off Justin and I we look werid but it's a funny picture Now Justin and I are ready to smile but Jonathan was caught off gaurd The women and little ladies in the family Papaw with [L-R] Auntie Nicole, Auntie Shelly, my mom, and Auntie Kristy Mamaw with [L-R] Uncle Jimmy, my dad, Uncle Jared, and Uncle Jeffrey Mommys' and Daddys' and/or couples pictures