9.29.2010

Little Miss is Back :)

Well, well, well. :) Look who just posted.


Meagan Rowell is coming
back to the blog-o-sphere!

After I stopped blogging, I was thinking of what I had posted. (in 2010)

*thoughts*
Did it really help anybody with their walk with God?
Did it honestly help?!


Several people emailed me and well, I'm starting it back up, aren't I. :)
Look forward to more posts... and ladies, new hair tutorials ;)

I've got a few treats up my sleeve for this new "chapter"
 in "They Say... "She is Unashamed."


Love, Meggs



7 comments:

The Polished Plume said...

Welcome back! Happy blogging.

TasiahVu said...

Hey sorry I have not gotten back t you, I just got back on the blog. How are you?

Chastity Pulley said...

YAYAY!!!!!!! Welcome back!

Amber said...

YAY!!! So glad you're back Meagan!!!:)

Mary Frances said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Your back!!! Now we just gotta get KENDRA back!!! LOL! Btw- I NEVER emailed you back and I feel sooooo bad about that!!!
I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! Now if only we could figure out HOW to get the little Twitter/FB think at the bottom of my page! YAAAY! Im sooo glad your back! Yeah, my break ONLY lasted 2 days I think! HAHA!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Hi Meagan,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I LOVE the Clark family! I've known them since they pastored in Madera when I was growing up in Fresno (a LONG time ago!)
Welcome back to your blog ;)

Tiffany Bracken: said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! I am looking forward to the hair tutorials!

Blessings,

Tiffany Bracken