12.08.2008

14th Birthday today


Well, finally it's here. My 14th birthday at last. Can't wait for the rest of the day...except dreading all the punches from Justin, Jonathan, & Michael. Trust me, they will punch hard. But whatever that won't bring me down today :] I can't wait to go to school oddly enough lol but i have homework & projects due :[ ahh well...i finishd it already lol. I can't wait for presents...I know,I'm spoiled rotten. lol j/k well I want to get ready for today so hasta luego!!

p.s. picture is from RIGHT now... :]

7 comments:

Jen B said...

Happy Birthday Meagan!!! I hope your day was full of suprises :) love you girly!

The Rowell Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN

LOVE,

UNCLE JARED, AUNTIE NICOLE, JUSTIN JONATHAN, MICHAEL, LOGAN, MADISON & BABY JARED!

mybooiz4ever said...

OMG! HAPPY B-DAY ONCE MOREEEE!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :]

mybooiz4ever said...

HAPPY B-DAY MEAGANN!!! :] [[again]] xD

may-gin :) said...

wow how many happy birthdays did i get from u already mahrjude???

one on yahoo...a couple days ago
one today on yahoo...
one on youtube...
one rite now...

4 rite??? lol

thanks again MAHRJUDE

mybooiz4ever said...

well u mite get more xDDD jk im not sure yet :]

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I realized I didn't post a "Happy Birthday" comment to your page :-{ Well, I did remember the hug & kiss, cake & presents, and B-day party...so I think I'm ok then, right?!

Love :-) Mommy