8.02.2009

OKLAHOMA :D

Well, sorry for not updating for a VERY long time. :D Hope you will forgive me.
Just recently I went to Oklahoma for a youth conference. July 22nd to the 24th :)
Most fun you could ever have and a powerful move of GOD.
Here are some pictures I took.
(These aren't all of them but the only ones I will post)
They are from every day & night we were there.
It was like a RUNWAY show over there. No lie.
All the girls were dressed up in really cute stuff I am saving up to buy ;D
LOL
Well, Hope you enjoy :D
view from the plane

PEAK '09 in Tulsa's airport

Our VANS

My people in MY van :D

The LADIES :))

Our MEN of the group lol

Miss Brooklynn & I at the 2nd service

I rode in a carseat :)

Justin & I

Hannah, Jazmine, me, Kassidy

Our youth pastors (Jeffrey & Kristy)

Mamaws girls <3

Jazmine & I

Geanie, Ari, Hannah, & ME

BYE everybody!
Our late trip to REASORS lol

Flowers for Auntie Kristy<3

Brooklynn & Makayla at the Pheonix airport


Alayna, Sis. Morton, & I

No comments: