Skip to main content

No Limits [Conference]

Hey everyone!!! A few friends & I started up a NEW blog!!!

the website is http://www.hometohomeschoolers.blogspot.com/

Hope all of my readers enjoy it!!!
It's just about a few of us Apostolic Homeschoolers :)
Our days as Christians & students!
We are in the process of making it LOOK nice lol
This is only our first day so bear with us ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other News lol...
A youth conference in Sacramento is coming up!!!
March 3-5!!!
It's going to be awesome!!!
Some annointed preaching & Holy Ghost partying LOL!
If any of you are going, let me know so we can meet up & chat :)
Lol I'm excited for the preaching & to meet up with friends I haven't seen in awhile!
Fun stuff!!! :D

More to come later...
Mom's on the phone with Sis. Steph talking about it right now :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We also have a drama coming up!!!
It's called "The Day After"
It's about the day after the Rapture! After God takes His people :)
This drama is SUPER annointed!!!!
April 2-4!!!
I can't wait!!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bible Quizzer

Umm.... I had no idea what I was getting myself into lol! This is my first year of Bible Quizzing and man! I love it!!!!! :D I can't wait to go to the competitions!! :D We have to learn over 400 verses but as Bro. Vick & Brendan said "Don't look at the numbers." It's easier when you don't look at numbers and you just memorize and go over them everyday!!! I'm so excited!!! It has motivated me to get done with schoolwork lol. I hope we have a good (NOOO, a GREAT!) team so we can go to more competitions. :) Fun & traveling! Which teams do you know that are awesome Bible Quizzers?? Do you have any tips for a first time BQ??? :)

Little Miss is Back :)

Well, well, well. :) Look who just posted. Meagan Rowell is coming back to the blog-o-sphere! After I stopped blogging, I was thinking of what I had posted. (in 2010) *thoughts* Did it really help anybody with their walk with God? Did it honestly help?! Several people emailed me and well, I'm starting it back up, aren't I. :) Look forward to more posts... and ladies, new hair tutorials ;) I've got a few treats up my sleeve for this new "chapter"  in "They Say... "She is Unashamed." Love, Meggs 

Family Christmas Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our Sunday afternoon christmas pictures from my moms camera. They turned out cute and hope you enjoy them. :] cousins [jonathan is lost in the back] Jonathan, Korbin, and me Jonathan, Korbin, Ryan, Logan, and me L-R Morgan, Brooklynn, Tristen, Michael, Justin, Jared, and Madison Jonathan and Korbin Justin and baby Jared grandbabies ;] Me and Brooklynn's birthday picture [birthdays are in the next week or 2] My brother Ryan and I just goofing off Justin and I we look werid but it's a funny picture Now Justin and I are ready to smile but Jonathan was caught off gaurd The women and little ladies in the family Papaw with [L-R] Auntie Nicole, Auntie Shelly, my mom, and Auntie Kristy Mamaw with [L-R] Uncle Jimmy, my dad, Uncle Jared, and Uncle Jeffrey Mommys' and Daddys' and/or couples pictures