12.09.2010

Birthday :))♥

Lol Elias, this is for you. You wanted to know what I did all day :P hahaha!

I had a good Sweet 16 birthday :)

Friends and family called/texted/emailed/posted to say Happy Birthday! I felt so loved and blessed to have all these people in my life ♥

My mom got off work kind of early so we could go hang out and go to lunch. Soooooo we went to eat Chinese food :D then went to Forever21 because I wanted a new cardigan lol. Always needing something new ;) I bought a couple of other things too.

We had church last night and couldn't stay out too late so around 4pm, we headed back home. :) Church was great as always! Pastor Clark is an awesome teacher. Family and friends wanted to go celebrate and eat after church so we went to Legends! :)


Lol the end.

Here are a few pictures though!










I had a fun night :) Now, I can't wait for the weekend! More celebrating!! ♥

5 comments:

Elias said...

Meagan! Thanks for the update lol :) I'm glad you had a great sweet 16. I can't remember what I did on my sweet 16. haha really tho, I'm glad to have you as a friend.
-Eli

savannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope you had a great day!!! Love ya


~Savannah~:):)

Savannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a great day!! Love ya

~Savannah~:):)

Savannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a great day!! Love ya!

~Savannah~:):)

Josanne said...

Amber is like her mother-running a little behind! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! And here's wishing you a wonderful year ahead of you!
Love,
Josanne
(Amber's mom)