Skip to main content

The most important things are learned in prayer.

Last night, I was in prayer and several thoughts came across my mind but this was the one that stood out to me.

1. How are we going to save the world if we can't reach our own cities.

A thought sent from God. Now personally, this hit me hard and straight through my heart! I've had the mentality that if I were to live in a different country, it'd be so much easier to bring souls to church!!! The truth of the matter is that if I can't even talk to people here, then how would I be able to talk to people there?? Every country has it's flaws and tough walls to break through to get people to go to church.

Mexico-the drugs wars and violence
Africa-idols
Egypt-mainly Muslim religion
Most Europe countries-fashion
Ireland-mainly Catholics

So many countries ran through my mind and the reasons why it was hard to witness. Several countries in the world wouldn't even allow us to preach the gospel of God.

I had to stop praying for awhile. This had to sink in. If I'm not winning souls here, how am I going to win souls in another country? Wow. Took my breath away. Tears were streaming down my face as God revealed this to me.

If you have even the slightest of a burden for souls, think about this and let it "sink in".

All I can say is, the most important things are learned in prayer.

Comments

Dylana Suarez said…
Super lovely blog!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Where have I been?

Has it really been almost 2 years since my last post? So much has changed.

(Honestly, I am updating my blog because I like to reflect back on how far God has brought me. Forewarning, don't read if you don't want to take a look into my life the past year. This blog has many memories and I want to add on to it.)

2 years seems like a lifetime ago. I was hurting, broken-hearted, uprooted, and quite frankly, needing God more than ever. I questioned everything I was taught and needed answers, but thankfully, there was one thing I knew for sure...

God had plans and He would be all I needed.

Fast forward to October 2017 and I have lived in the state of Washington for a year, moved into my dreamy studio apartment in August, and I work in beautiful northern Idaho making & working more than I would have in Southern California. Who would have thought? Little Miss Meagan, moving 1.300 miles away from her family because God opened doors and said, "Come."

This place has become h…

The Struggle is Real

I am not usually the person who spreads their woes on Facebook, Instagram, or blog. Tonight may be the exception but I will refrain from letting emotions get the best of me.

We are all facing trials. Whether you are 16 years old and tempted to cut your hair, 18 years old and thinking about leaving the church since you are technically an 'adult', 21 years old and being pressured to drink, or 24 years old and struggling with hurt and depression.

The struggle is REAL!

The truth is, we are all at different points in our walk with God and, believe it or not, the trials are ALL God-ordained. They have been put in our life specifically for us and to make us more like Christ. The struggles you are facing are a test of your faith and love for God, but they are also there so you can learn from your mistakes and help others when they go through the same trial.

Honey, if you are dealing with hurt, I could quote scripture after scripture giving you encouragement and to cast your cares on Go…

Don't be ashamed

Since my previous post, Walgreen's called me in October and offered me a Pharmacy Technician position! How amazing is that?!  I was so thankful to get hired by my intern site because I knew the patients, the daily routine, and they already felt like my work family.

When the time came to order my scrubs, there was no way I would wear their scrubs pants and I spoke up right away. I told my manager, and guess what? He sent out an email, and it was approved for me to wear a scrub skirt. Let's just say I was the first for them :) but I get so many compliments at the pharmacy! So many of my patients have come in and commented on how cute it was, how they haven't seen a scrub skirt, didn't even know they made them. And OH MY GOODNESS, the compliments on my hair! LOL!

Let this be a reminder for all the girls - all my friends - don't be afraid or ashamed of what (and Who) we stand for! You are a light! :)

xoxo,
Megg