9.14.2011

Props to the Girls...

...Who can look pretty on a dime and still make it to school on time :)

That's my one of my MANY goals this year for school. It's going to be so much easier when fall/winter rolls in---it's way too hot for me to wear my hair down, tights, and with layering. *whew* I'm sweating just thinking about it lol

Being Pentecostal-Apostolic doesn't mean we have to look frumpy :) Everyone has their own unique style.. What I usually do is look at somebody's cute outfit and make it my own!! Pentecostalize it haha!

One thing: I'm not diggin' sandals because 1) my feet hurt and 2) at my school, your feet WILL get stepped on and get dirty.

An upside: :) I don't have to wake up super early in the morning due to the fact I don't wear make-up :D lol *thumbs up* I hear all the girls complain and I'm just glad I don't have to worry about applying it and taking forever to get ready lol

Sorry for the random post but really...
Props to the girls who look beautiful and take AP/IB/Honors classes ;)

Hopefully I can become one too

3 comments:

Elias said...

Megg,

EPIC quick post. Lol Us guys have it so much easier! haha So yeah props to the girls!


-Elias

p.s. IHOP for breakfast! lol! Have a good day!

Kendra Thaler said...

Yay!! I was an IB girl ;) and I took time in high school- still do in college- to look my best. No sweats or frumpy clothing! Now that I'm married and super busy, I find it helpful to pick out my clothes the night before so I can put good thought into it :) 

Naturally Brad said...

I love your blog's design! I just started one myself for our church's website. I'm kind of new to blogging though so I'm checking out other Christian blogs to get some inspiration for design and content. Feel free to check our new blog at our church in Bellevue

Would love to know what you think!