2.15.2009

I'm A Christian - Poem

I'm A Christian.
I'll wear my skirt proudly.
I won't give in to the wordly ways.
People will ask me why?
And I'll say I'm a Christian.

No make-up for me.
No sir.
Not ever.
God likes natural beauty.
They will ask me why?
And I'll say I'm a Christian.

I won't cut my hair.
Not for a million dollars.
God says my hair is my glory.
Others will ask why?
And I'll say I'm a Christian.

Just cuss once they beg.
I say NO!
God wouldn't like that.
They ask why once more?
I say I'm a Christian.

I won't do what they tell me.
I won't give in to those ways.
That's what the Devil would want.

I'm a Christian.
You can't change that Devil.
I'v got God on my side.
He will protect & help me.

Meagan Rowell

1 comment:

Ari said...

Hey girly. I LOVE ur poem. It gave me inspiration to strive to be who God wants me to be. You're so young, but believe me even YOU can make an impact on the older people like myself..lol. Thanks.

Love,
Ari