7.16.2011

Senior Camp

For those of you who didn't know, I went to Camp West (Sr. Camp) in Sonora, California this past week :) So much fun!!! I'll be posting more later :) I'll leave you with a few pictures

Wednesday morning service :) Bro. Clack preached!!!

Thursday nigth service.
Brook, me, Veronica, Jasmine, and Ashley

Sean & I <3 :)


Thursday nigth service!
HG shoutdown! :) No preaching, just worship


The group (except for Michael who left earlier in the morning)
ready for a 12 hour drive home


And to top it off :)
Bro. Clack!

4 comments:

Sean Thaler said...

Great services!!! They got better each one as they progressed!!

Kendra Thaler said...

Aw looks like you all had a blast :)

Anonymous said...

Megg, that picture of you and sean is priceless.. so cute :) hey did you get my email i sent last week, with my number and stuff? -Joy =)

Meagan Rowell said...

Hey Joy! Yes, I got your email! :) I'll be replying soon lol